We understand there are times when your beloved pet will not be able to accompany you on your journey. While you may be tempted to take your furry family member with you on vacation, animals are often not welcome at tourist attractions, and no one will be around to care for the pet during the day. Having to fly across the state or across the country brings a complex set of problems. Flying with a pet in tow can be both costly and time-consuming. At one time, your only option was boarding your special friend at a local kennel. We are the #1 Alternative for boarding your pet while you are away. They will have all the comforts of home.
Pets Are Inn provides the perfect solution for you and your pet while you are traveling. Our specialized pet services mean there are, no kennels, no stress, and no strangers in your home while you are away. Give us the opportunity to acquaint your pet with someone who is fully prepared to pamper your pet in a private home with one-on-one attention. We provide more than basic supervision and care needs. When you choose Pets Are Inn, your pet will enjoy a memorable experience romping and playing in a cage-free setting around people who genuinely care.
Our Unique Doggie B & B Host families:
- Are matched with your pet based on individual needs and lifestyle
- Provide personalized meals and sleeping arrangements per your instructions
- Offer loving hands-on care
- We will create your pet only if you provide one
- Have experience in caring for all ages of pets from puppy to geriatric
- Will administer . medications as directed.
- Host Families are local, longtime homeowners with securely fenced yards.
- Average Host Families have been hosting with Pets Are Inn for over 10 years
Daily fees for Pets Are Inn Services:
- $43 to $49 per dog based on weight. (Additional $5 to $10 for puppies, special needs or unaltered dogs.)
- $35 per cat
- $50 to $65 for round-trip transportation and indoctrination
Feel free to ask us about fees related to caring for your exotic pet